Research and development
As development research group collaborate with producers of wooden prefabricated buildings in Slovenia, with cross-laminated boards in Austria and Germany, as well as with many research and educational institutions, such as the UL FGG, FA, BTF and mind, FG MPA Otto-Graf Institute Stuttgart, CRN-IVALSA Italy, IZZIS Skopje Macedonia.
Nowadays, people spend as much as 80% of their time indoors, which is why it is very important for our health to choose the right materials to surround us.
- timber and healthy living
- nowadays, people spend as much as 80% of their time indoors
- technical properties of timber
- solid timber construction
- from cross-laminated (Xlam) panels
Multi-storey construction in timber dispels many taboos on how timber is supposedly unsuitable for multi-storey and complex buildings.
- cross-laminated timber components - KLH
- fire-resistant timber
- approximately 30 meters high
- faster, cleaner and less expensive construction
- longevity of construction